Submit a Proposal for the ARIAS-U.S. 2020 Spring Conference!
Proposal Submission Deadline: 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
For questions or comments, contact Lauren Harley at ARIAS·U.S. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.260.7515
ARIAS·U.S. is seeking dynamic, relevant, and interesting content for the 2020 Spring Conference to be held May 6-8 at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Florida. The planning committee is seeking submissions for interactive presentations in a General or Breakout session formats, including Conversations that Matter Roundtable Discussions, Rapid Fire Case Presentations, and Interactive Panel Sessions. Please consider the list of suggestions when submitting:
Guidelines for Submission
- Proposals may be submitted for targeted member audiences (i.e. Arbitrators/Umpires, Company Representatives, and Counsel).
- Presentations will be considered based on quality of topic, introduction of new and innovative concepts, importance of the subject-matter to insurance/reinsurance arbitration, and appeal to the target audience(s).
- The lead presenter organizes the presentation and is responsible for submitting the proposal application, organizing the group session, moderating the session and leading the discussion.
- This request for proposals is open to all ARIAS·U.S. members and non-members. Interested parties may submit more than one proposal at a time.
- ARIAS·U.S. may request a submission be revised to better fit the conference agenda or combined with another presentation where appropriate.
- Submissions accepted must agree to adhere to a timeline provided by ARIAS·U.S. to submit conference materials, including PowerPoint presentations, and supplementary materials in advance of the conference.
- All individuals accepted to present in any of the presentation types must be registered by the presenter registration deadline. Please note: no registration or payment is necessary to submit a proposal. Only those accepted will be required to register.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel, room, board, incidental, and registration costs.
- Completed proposal application must be submitted electronically by 5:00pm ET on January 21, 2020 to Lauren Harley at email@example.com.
Proposal Submission Opens: December 23, 2019
Proposal Submission Closes: January 21, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. ET
Submission Status Notification: Early February 2020