2020 Spring Conference
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
May 6 – 8, 2020
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Join us at The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, a tranquil resort on Florida’s northeast coast. Set along 13 miles of beachfront, known for its southern charm and luxury. U.S. News and World Report 50 Best Hotels in the USA 2019.
ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference Co-Chairs
Robert DiUbaldo | Beth Levene | Eileen Sorabella
|Registrant Type||Early (March 2)||Regular (by April 27)||Late (April 28
*Members include designated corporate representatives and individual members. **Non-members may apply for membership and receive member rates. Application is available online through the Membership section of the website. Not included in registration fee: Travel and lodging.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Cancellation Policy: The cutoff date for a full refund of the Conference Registration fee is March 2nd. Anyone who cancels between March 2nd and April 27th, 2020 will receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Notification must be received in writing by email, fax, or postal mail. Refund will be issued by check. Failure to cancel by April 27th will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee.
Substitution Policy: Substitutions are permitted with written notice by April 27th, 2020. Notification must be received in writing by email, fax, or postal mail. Failure to substitute a registrant by April 27th will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee. If the registration fee for the person substituting is higher than the range for the person for whom payment has already been substituted, payment will need to be provided to cover the difference before the substitution is complete.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: In order to qualify for an Early Bird registration fee, both the registration and payment must be received at the ARIAS•U.S. office by the Early Bird deadline of March 2nd, 2020. If the payment is not received by the Early Bird deadline, the registration will be subject to the Regular registration fee.
Registration Payment Policy and Deadline: Final Conference Registration Deadline: April 27, 2020. The registration payment must be received in full before an attendee may participate in the conference; otherwise, the individual must pay the late fee and register onsite.
Guest Registration: To register a guest for meals and receptions, please click here.
Hotel Accommodations and Reservations
ARIAS·U.S. has secured a block of rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island. Reduced group rate guest rooms start at $319.00. These discounted group rates are available on a first-come, first served basis, ending on April 13, 2020.
To make your room reservation, visit: https://book.passkey.com/go/ARIAS2020 or call 888-239-1217. Be sure to reference the 2020 ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference to receive the reduced rate.
Resorts features include:
- 1.5 miles of dune-lined beachfront
- 18 holes of PGA championship golf
- Four restaurants (one outdoors and seasonal)
- Four cocktail lounges (one outdoors and seasonal)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Full-service beauty salon
- Evening shuttle to historic downtown Fernandina Beach
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpool
- On-site tennis facilities
- More than 48,000 square feet of function space plus several ocean side outdoor venues, accommodating groups of 15 to 1,000 people
- Retail gift shops
To view the sponsorship prospectus for the 2020 Spring Conference, please click here.
- Exposes your brand to this lucrative target market of key decision-makers before, during, and after the event;
- Provides the opportunity for your company to interact with ARIAS•U.S. leadership and core supporters; and
- Creates a win-win scenario for your company, your target audience and ARIAS•U.S
All ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference Sponsors Receive:
- Logo placement and recognition in marketing collateral, event signage, and onsite materials as a conference sponsor;
- Logo placement and recognition on ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference webpage with link to your corporate website;
- Logo placement and recognition as a sponsor in ARIAS•U.S. Quarter Spring Conference Recap Section;
- Opportunity to include an insert in the Spring Conference registration materials;and
- Recognition from the podium at the opening and closing general sessions.
- Opportunity to send an e-mail to attendees pre- or post-conference * (Sponsor will provide the content
for approval by the ARIAS•U.S. Board. Staff will send out on behalf of your company.)
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring the Spring Conference, please contact Sara Meier at email@example.com.
Anti-Trust Statement: This conference will be conducted in accordance with the ARIAS•U.S. Policy Statement and Guidelines Concerning Anti-trust Compliance, which is available in the About ARIAS section of this website.
ARIAS•U.S. Certification Program: This conference applies toward ARIAS certification and recertification requirements.
NYS CLE Credit: ARIAS•U.S. is accredited by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as a provider of CLE training.
Financial Hardship Policy Statement: As required by the New York and Illinois CLE Boards, if a member of the state’s bar would like to attend an ARIAS•U.S. conference, but finds that he or she would incur a financial hardship by doing so, an application for waiver of the attendance fee may be made to the Board of Directors of ARIAS•U.S. Such application would be held in strict confidence.