This Resource Directory was created for members to keep current with legal developments affecting arbitration. Please note that the following list is not comprehensive. The resources provided in the links below were last updated in April of 2020.
ARIAS•U.S. is one of several organizations involved in the insurance and reinsurance arbitration field. Following are links to some organizations; they are included here to help further a broad understanding of how the industry operates.
- Reinsurance Association of America (RAA) reinsurance.org
- International Association of Insurance Receivers iair.org
- ARIAS Europe arias-europe.org/home.php
- ARIAS (UK) arias.org.uk
- CEFAREA (ARIAS in France) cefarea.com
- CPCU Reinsurance Interest Group https://reinsurance.ig.cpcusociety.org
- New York State Continuing Legal Education Program nycourts.gov/attorneys/cle
- International Association of Insurance Law (AIDA) aida.org.uk
- Attorneys Forum – Legal Help and Law Discussion Forums theattorneysforum.com
- Federal Insurance Office treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/offices/Pages/Federal-Insurance.aspx
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners www.naic.org