Since 1994, ARIAS•U.S. has been the leading not for profit trade association for the insurance and reinsurance industry. Today, ARIAS•U.S. continues to serve its members and those in the reinsurance and insurance arbitration industry, supported by a membership base that includes many leading domestic and international insurers and reinsurers, as well as law and consulting firms that specialize in reinsurance arbitration.
Join ARIAS·U.S. today and take advantage of the growing benefits and unique opportunities offered to members:
- Quarterly Journal: ARIAS•U.S. publishes a quarterly publication containing current and up-to-date information and articles concerning the insurance/reinsurance industry, filled with news, activity reports, and expert analyses of major arbitration subjects. The Society, through its publication, seeks to inform law firms, corporations, and individuals on the latest issues affecting the practice and procedures of arbitration. The Quarterly is mailed and emailed to all members. Members also have access to indexed issues of the ARIAS•U.S. Quarterly from the past nineteen years;
- Discounted Programs & Events: Take advantage of discounted registration for all online and live educational events including the ARIAS•U.S. Conferences, seminars, workshop, and webinars. Almost all of our programs offer continuing legal education credits for practicing attorneys.
- Member and Company Directory: Get members only access to contact information and connect with both individual and company members.
- Become an ARIAS•U.S. Certified Arbitrator: ARIAS•U.S. members have the opportunity to become an certified arbitrator, umpire, and mediator and be a part of our professionals search system.
- ARIAS•U.S. Volunteer Leadership: Connect with peers and colleagues in the industry to share ideas and continue to build the organization by serving on the ARIAS•U.S. Board of Directors, various committees, and or serving as faculty at an educational event.
- Online Resources: ARIAS•U.S. continues to serve its members and those in the reinsurance and insurance arbitration industry through available resources such as profiles of all Certified Arbitrators, Umpires, and Qualified Mediators; an extensive archive of court case summaries; and easy access to all ARIAS resources, information, news, and forms.