Founder & CEO
Virtual is the new reality. That’s why Mindset Digital Founder and CEO Debra Jasper, Ph.D., is so passionate about helping leaders make a big impact—on a small screen.
An international speaker, Debra has delivered keynotes and master classes in more than a dozen countries around the world, from Australia to Dubai. Recently named one of the top 12 Winning Women entrepreneurs in North America by Ernst & Young, Debra has been intensely focused for more than a decade on how to engage clients and colleagues virtually.
Today, thousands of professionals from small businesses to Fortune 100 firms are enrolled in her firm’s gamified, online programs that drive new habits—and measurable results. They include how to:
- stay close to clients in a world of social distance with the Power Network Habit™ Coaching Program
- write for action, get faster responses with the SOS Habit™ Coaching Program
- present with power and clarity through the Small Screen, Big Impact™ Master Class
- protect against cyber attacks with the Cyber Security Habit™ Program
Before launching Mindset Digital, Debra:
- launched the first social media fellowship for journalists in the world while teaching at Ohio State—working with CNN, 60 Minutes, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and other top newsrooms
- spent more than a decade as an award-winning journalist, producing in-depth, investigative projects that spurred new laws and reforms
- earned two degrees in journalism, along with a Ph.D. in Educational Policy and Leadership from Ohio State, where she wrote her dissertation on the art of powerful micro-storytelling
Wednesday, November 4th | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Women’s Networking Event