Sponsor an ARIAS•U.S. Program or Event!
ARIAS•U.S. offers unique sponsorship opportunities to reach members by supporting educational programs, and networking events, and advertising in ARIAS•U.S. publications.
Sponsorship of ARIAS•U.S. provides your company with:
- Access to a qualified target market for your products and services
- The ability to interact with ARIAS•US leadership and core supporters; and
- Opportunities for your employees to become active participants in, and advocates for the industry.
For more information about ARIAS•U.S. Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Sara Meier, executive director, ARIAS•U.S., at 703-506-3282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARIAS•U.S. is a 501(c)6 organization. Tax Identification Number: 13-3804860.
To view the sponsorship prospectus for the 2020 Spring Conference, please click here.
- Exposes your brand to this lucrative target market of key decision-makers before, during, and after the event;
- Provides the opportunity for your company to interact with ARIAS•U.S. leadership and core supporters; and
- Creates a win-win scenario for your company, your target audience and ARIAS•U.S
All ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference Sponsors Receive:
- Logo placement and recognition in marketing collateral, event signage, and onsite materials as a conference sponsor;
- Logo placement and recognition on ARIAS•U.S. Spring Conference webpage with link to your corporate website;
- Logo placement and recognition as a sponsor in ARIAS•U.S. Quarter Spring Conference Recap Section;
- Opportunity to include an insert in the Spring Conference registration materials;and
- Recognition from the podium at the opening and closing general sessions.
- Opportunity to send an e-mail to attendees pre- or post-conference * (Sponsor will provide the content
for approval by the ARIAS•U.S. Board. Staff will send out on behalf of your company.)
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring the Spring Conference, please contact Sara Meier at email@example.com.