2021 Spring Conference – Session Materials
Return to the Attendee Resource Center.
Please review all general session materials in advance of the conference, as well as the materials for your assigned breakout session.
- General Session: Virtual Arbitrations: Temporary Solution or the New Normal
- FINRA’s Arbitrator Resource Guide for Virtual Hearings
- Generic Stip & Order for Remote Depositions
- Generic Stip for Remote Hearing Protocols
- Lessons Learned from Running a Virtual Arbitration
- Is Virtual ADR the “New Normal”?
- Top 10 Things to Like About Virtual Insurance Mediations
- Utilizing Virtual Arbitrations During the Pandemic
- Credibility Concerns About Virtual Arbitration are Unfounded
- AAA Model Order & Procedures for Virtual Hearing
- AAA Virtual Hearing Guide for Arbitrators & Parties
- Virtual Arbitrations PPT Presentation
- General Session: Nuclear Verdicts and Juries in a COVID and
- Breakout Session 1: An Update on Complex and Emerging Risks: Revivor
Claims, Opioids and PFAS
- Breakout Session 2: Great Decision Making: Unconscious Influencers and
Group Dynamics in Arbitration and Mediation
- Breakout Session 3: International Arbitrations: Updates From Europe,
Bermuda, The Cayman Islands, and the U.S.
- Breakout Session 4: Headed in the Right Direction: Diversity, Equity &
Inclusion, and Ethics in the Insurance Industry
- Reinsurance of COVID-19 Claims: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
- General Session: Ripped From the Headlines – Insurance and Reinsurance
Issues in Current Events
- General Session: Ethics Session | Fun With Ethics!